Thursday, October 28, 2010

My 18th birthday celebration ♥

Yea,my besties come from kepong help me celebrate birthday at the herritage@riverside ! so touching ! thanks ya

Its me ! Carey is 18 years old already :D

Take 1 .


Take 2 .


Take 3 .

Took picture w my besties :)

This my dear Vivian


I love this pic so much :)

Heart her *




This my bestie Alex


He always did some funny things make me laugh non-stop :D


And this is the nights camera woman Anna babe






Alexis , me and Anna


Alex and Anna :)


Me and Alex ! :D FUNNY*

Besties !





feel so happy on the nights ! thanks alot my bestie :)
I Love you guys !

Thanks my family !!!!

Get supprise from my sisthers they ! Blow cake when i end work at mom shop ! and the nights having dinner at restaurant :)



my working look ! :D

Make a wish !! :)

The next days , my darling Jing lin fetch me out for a drinks pass a simple birthday ! but its already enough for me ! Thanks Darling Jing lin

And My dear ViczFun is same w Jing lin fetch me come out , and thanks your present ! i likey


Thanks my family and my darlingsss the present !















im feel so happy ! hope you guys happy always and dreams come true !
let me say one more time : THANKS ALOT !!

I LOVE YOU GUYSSS !

No comments:

Post a Comment