Saturday, October 30, 2010

Days out with my baby girl :)

We have a long long time dint shopping together ! Finally we free to out ! we went to midvalley :) when we reach straight take brunch at Kim gary restaurant after this we jom shopping ! Let pic's do the talk :)

Casual look :)

Me Carey ;)


I have a fat body !!!

after we went to The garden shopping for awhile our leg already tired , find a place for rest :)

Checking my inbox .

took by my dear *Ah Qing :)

The sor po ! she called Ah qing :)

Took by me ! nice shoot ! :D

Me w my dear Ah Qing :)




She called me act like this :D weird ?


Take by her also :)








Heart her !!
she always there for me , she small me than 1 years , but she thinking , talk are so mature :) thats why i love to stick with her !

Hope we friendship forever !!

No comments:

Post a Comment