Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The day @ Darlingss Jing Lin@Alex Tan Birthday celebration :)

The day off to Serdang@The mines for shop awhile after dinner with my family :)


Its me without makeup :) issit ugly ?


im trying this shirt , look so fat arrrrrr !


Turn Nights celebrate my darlingss birthday at Herritage@Riverside :)

My Darlingsss

Jing Lin @ Alex :)


Take 2 .





Me @ Alex :)


My Darling Jing Lin @ Me :)


Alex @ Nicolas :)

Heart they !!

Jing Lin @ Me @ Vivian :)


My dear Vivian @ me :)


Maks *

My Bestie





Nicolas @ Me :)








*Just took few pic's only

After the birthday bash we 2nd round mist club ! too bad my bestie wear short pants so cant allow in , after that we cancelled and off to home le :)

Have a great nights with you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment