Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday ...

Early in the morning let my sisther call wake me up...call me go out mom shop and help..cause today is hari raya so sure will alot customer...after picked my sisther call i fall sleep back again lols..until afternoon only went my mom shop..
Today finish work early..then me and my sis went to sushi king for lunch...long time no eat le...after meal i still go starbucks cofee take away starbucks mohca ice-blended two..thats my flavor..one is mine and one is for my mom :) my stomach is so full and going boom edy !
Turn night...my mom shop de KAKAK calling us go her house for raya food...actually i dont feel like to go..my sis keep annoying me accom her..effect i have to go...nom some food..sit for while we ciaoz already...after this my sis have channel and dinner with her friends...and me..just stay at home..what a bored friday night for me...actually my friends are call me out for yumcha..but i ignore already..cause feel bored also..started holiday till now just spend for yumcha and yumcha only...i dont want :/ i want travel...my all of friends are busy-ing earn money and save money..then i keep thinking go where for fun..am i useless ? sigh... must set up my target ! so confused for my future...






To be continue ...

No comments:

Post a Comment